Edit this page and add your wishes and desires here.Don't be shy. There are lots of great ideas out there and sharing them with others will help everyone using this system.
- Full integration with the rotary.org Membership Database for logon verification and all record keeping.
- Open Source framework so that we can take advantage of shared development and bring in new features from a wide area.
- A blank site started for a club joining should automatically get some relevant content.
- Integration of events system with other publicly available solutions such as a Google diary. This would allow users to integrate their Rotary diaries with others they might keep such as work.
- Simple mailing-list like news feature that all can subscribe to (for example the district news) and submit to by sending an email.
- An easy to use interface for administrators to load new pages and photos etc. It would be good if it had a Facebook feel - which is easy to use. I prefer using Facebook group for our club as it is so easy to use.
- Automatic switching of new executive and committee members on July 1 each year instead of having to remember to click a link. The executive changes each year and the new secretary may not event know this is required.
- e-Club specific tools, such as managing attendance at a posted meeting after the event, and granting make-ups to visiting Rotarians for online attendance.